You are sitting at home imagining sitting by the pool on a floating vessel at sea with the cool air blowing through your hair. While you are sitting there, you don’t have a care in the world. But, then you wake-up. Are you tired of dreaming of your first or next cruise? Well, here are some signs that it might be time to go ahead and book your next voyage!
1. You walk past a swimming pool and imagine it being the pool on a ship. Maybe I’m the only one who does this, but I know that’s a sign it’s time for me to book another cruise.
2. You are drinking out of your cruise glasses at home! You don’t want to just throw those cruise line drinking glasses you paid for away, so you bring them home and drink your favorite beverages from them. Obviously, it’s a sign it’s time to book a cruise.
3. You change your ringtone to the chime on the ship. Mine is the Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Announcement chime. You can watch the video below, so go ahead and upload the shipboard announcement chime from your favorite cruise line.
4. You’re stalking cruise pages on Facebook and reading cruise blogs. Therefore, you are getting tons of advice from fellow cruisers to find out what the best time to sail is and what others think of certain ships. Undeniably, it’s a sign it’s time to book a cruise! https://www.facebook.com/DisneyCruiseLine/
5. The screensavers and desktop on your computer and phones are all cruise related. Admittedly, I am one of those who is able to daydream about a cruise each time I close a window on my computer. Therefore, I never get tired of the view of Castaway Cay!
6. You try to duplicate the drink and dessert recipes from your last cruise. Believe it or not, you can find duplication recipes from the cruise lines on their official pages. Pinterest is another great resource for these recipes! If you’re anything like me, you certainly have a ton of Pinterest fails! Go ahead and book that cruise so you can have someone else do the cooking and baking for you. This too, is one of the signs that it’s time to book a cruise!
7. You begin looking and pricing out different cruise lines, ships, dates, and destinations. Considering this, go ahead and pick one because you know it’s one of the signs that it’s time to book another cruise!
8. You start asking everyone you know if they want to go on a cruise. First, you ask your mom? “Can you go with me?” Then, you ask all your friends, and finally, your neighbors? “Please go on a cruise with me!”
9. Meanwhile, it’s winter time and you are looking to purchase a summer dress or a new bathing suit for your next cruise. Therefore, go ahead and follow the signs that it’s time to book a cruise!
10. You are stressing over the expiration date on your passports. Your passport cannot be within six months of expiring when you set sail, so it’s a good thing to be thinking about in case you do go ahead and book another cruise.
If you would like first-timer tips for cruising, click here to read First-Timer’s Guide to Cruising here.
I would love to help make your dreams of a cruise a reality, so go ahead and contact me today for a free, no-obligation quote. As always, my services are 100% FREE!
If you are interested in a quote, fill out one of these quick forms and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below to request more information.